Телескопы покупают здесь

A A A A Автор Тема: "Швабе-Оборона и Защита" , он же НПЗ, реалии.  (Прочитано 78626 раз)

Andreas-TAL

• Гость
... sorry, forgot two ...

Оффлайн Infinity

• Благодарностей: 362
    • DeepSkyHosting: Infinity
  • Награды Призер конкурса астрофото
    • Сообщения от Infinity
 :)
SW Quattro 8S/ES 2" HR Coma Corrector/HERCULES OAG 2"/APM Doublet SD Apo 140 f/7 FPL53 - ПРОДАЮ!!! /Askar FRA 400/Samyang 135 f/2.2  
AZ-EQ6GT/HEQ5
ASI1600MM-C/ASI585MC/ASI290MM-mini/ASI178MC/ZWO EAF/ZWO EFW (8x1.25″)&(7x36мм) - Baader & Optolong/QHY Polemaster
Canon 6D, 2000Da (Optolong L-Pro), ASIAIR Plus, ASIAIR min

Оффлайн dark-nebula

• Благодарностей: 16
  • Мне нравится троллить этот форум! :)
    • Сообщения от dark-nebula
Цитата
The modifications vary from easy to very ambitious.
хаха, это как лада в ссср поставлявшиеся за рубеж, на месте в мастерских с них снимали максимум все, заменяя зарубежными аналогами. Тут таже суть. Что по факту осталось Нпз-шного - стекла, да шилдик тал...хотя шильдик тоже забугорный  :D

Оффлайн Fidel

• Обозреватель
  • Благодарностей: 582
  • http://fidgor.narod.ru
    • Skype - FidelGorbunov
    • Сообщения от Fidel
    • Домашняя страничка любителя телескопостроения
//Что по факту осталось Нпз-шного;

Как! А фирменная сферичка?  ;)
« Последнее редактирование: 28 Фев 2015 [23:44:31] от Fidel »

Шмидт Кассегрен

• Гость
Хрен с ней с этой сферичкой, сейчас кроме как Шмидт Кассегрен от made in China вообще ничего не остается, Ньютоны ни всем подходят.  :'(

Такие телескопы просрали, кошмар!! :(

Шмидт Кассегрен

• Гость
Interesting... And how do you think, is it difficult, for another TAL150k/200k/250k owners, reproduce your steps? Or not?

The modifications vary from easy to very ambitious.

Easy:
Changing the focuser with a compatible model. Three focuser fit without any changes: “Baader Steeltrack”, “Lacerta 2” focuser”, “JMI Event Horizon (EV1), with 4,6” drawtube”. The only thing you´ll need is a new adapter plate (could be manufactured without problems).

Advanced:
Modifying the back side with fans. You´ll need the understanding of the mechanical setup of the telescope. The telescope has to be disassembled in several parts. We used blowing fans (with air filters) because a constant laminar airflow (created by “sucking” fans) is not achievable (only small air gaps between mirror and tube).

Ambitious:
Adapting a “Feathertouch” focuser from Starlight Instruments. This is difficult because you have to “mill out” an internal bushing. Their diameter is too small for the 2” Feathertouch drawtube.
Replacing the steel tube with a carbon tube. This is difficult because you need a rigid connection between the carbon tube and the backside of the telescope. We solved this by using a part of the steel tube as an adapter. So, back and front side of the telescope is connected to small rings (parts of the steel tube) and these are screwed to the carbon tube.
The carbon tube was manufactured here:
http://klaushelmi.de/home.html

Most ambitious:
Disassembling the corrector unit. This was done to proof our theories of the corrector unit composition. We saw at WAGO the first disassembled corrector unit and we tried to understand the internal structure. But we definitely DO NOT RECOMMEND this procedure. My friend in Vienna was successful in reassembling the unit and re-centering the lenses. But in some cases this may lead to severe and irreparable damages of the optics!

I add some pictures made by my astronomical friend in Vienna.
Переведите кто нибудь грамотно насчет дополнительных кулеров, они вытягивают  ОТ гл. зеркала или или дуют НА зеркало??

Andreas-TAL

• Гость
Хрен с ней с этой сферичкой, сейчас кроме как Шмидт Кассегрен от made in China вообще ничего не остается, Ньютоны ни всем подходят.  :'(

Такие телескопы просрали, кошмар!! :(

Of course we checked the optics before doing such efforts.
This is a "better" one with RMS about 1/18-1/20 waves and 0,88-0,91 strehl.

Шмидт Кассегрен

• Гость
  :)

Andreas, your fans blowing on the mirror or pull air out of the tube?

Andreas-TAL

• Гость
Oops - thank you very much for writing English. I understood your Russian question too, (Google translate works ;) ) but I tried to upload the interferometry results at first. It's a little bit difficult to navigate in a foreign language. Luckily most of the forum software is self explanatory  ::)

To your question: The fans are blowing air on the mirror.
And: Yes, we know this is not the best solution.
But:
It rather impossible to pull a sufficient amount of air out of the tube, cause the main mirror (nearly perfect) "seals" the tube to the back side. You'll pull and pull, but there are only small gaps air will pass through. This wouldn't be very effective for cooling down.
So my friend did the decision to use "blowing" fans with filters to prevent pollution.

Usually the fans are still working during setup, calibration, preparing for guiding and after this period of time (about 60 min) thermal equilibrium is reached and they are switched off.
« Последнее редактирование: 01 Мар 2015 [01:06:36] от Andreas-TAL »

Оффлайн art-xrom

• Благодарностей: 214
  • ВАГО
    • Skype - спросите
    • Сообщения от art-xrom
судя по тесту: Яма, бугор, лишние кольца. Или я не прав?
2001 sw EQ6-R
Труба Турист-5  с 1990 -
  canon 550 D nikon FG-20 (плёночный)
Объективы: юпитер 37, 21, зенитар 16/2.6
http://www.mooago.site/

Оффлайн Serge Chuprakov

• Благодарностей: 17
  • Мне нравится, просто нравится...
    • Сообщения от Serge Chuprakov
Что по факту осталось Нпз-шного - стекла
Протестую! Оптическая система изобретена в Иркутске! ;)
Уже вышел из возраста, когда переживаешь, что о тебе подумают другие. Пусть теперь другие переживают, что о них подумаю я

Оффлайн Fidel

• Обозреватель
  • Благодарностей: 582
  • http://fidgor.narod.ru
    • Skype - FidelGorbunov
    • Сообщения от Fidel
    • Домашняя страничка любителя телескопостроения
//Конечно, мы проверили оптику, прежде чем прилагать такие усилия.
Это "один из лучших " с RMS в пределах 1/18 - 1/20 волны и со Штрелем 0,88 - 0,91.

Оффлайн Алексей Юдин

• Благодарностей: 1122
  • Так-с, где тут у Вас Кровавое Мясное Бодалово?
    • Сообщения от Алексей Юдин
Когда я гляжу на EQ5-EQ6 или пихаю их в багажники, почему я на подсознании беспокоюсь не помять бы им блестящие «ноги» от не осторожного движения? Судя по массе, они такие тоненькие... Это вообще противоестественно.
Ноги мнутся на-ура, это известно. Особенно извращённо в случае с этими монтировками смотрится сочетание тяжёлого алюминиевого литья и тонких нержавеющих трубок.

Оффлайн Алексей Юдин

• Благодарностей: 1122
  • Так-с, где тут у Вас Кровавое Мясное Бодалово?
    • Сообщения от Алексей Юдин
... the last set ...
Не понял, экпортные ТАЛ-250К с ситалловыми ГЗ бывают?

Шмидт Кассегрен

• Гость
Oops - thank you very much for writing English. I understood your Russian question too, (Google translate works ;) ) but I tried to upload the interferometry results at first. It's a little bit difficult to navigate in a foreign language. Luckily most of the forum software is self explanatory  ::)

To your question: The fans are blowing air on the mirror.
And: Yes, we know this is not the best solution.
But:
It rather impossible to pull a sufficient amount of air out of the tube, cause the main mirror (nearly perfect) "seals" the tube to the back side. You'll pull and pull, but there are only small gaps air will pass through. This wouldn't be very effective for cooling down.
So my friend did the decision to use "blowing" fans with filters to prevent pollution.

Usually the fans are still working during setup, calibration, preparing for guiding and after this period of time (about 60 min) thermal equilibrium is reached and they are switched off.
thank you

Оффлайн alfardus

• Благодарностей: 603
  • Поставил минусы Звездочке и Pluto ))
    • Сообщения от alfardus
Особенно извращённо в случае с этими монтировками смотрится сочетание тяжёлого алюминиевого литья и тонких нержавеющих трубок.
Посаженные на клей.
*Клуб астрономов любителей им. Ф.Ю.Зигеля*. Юдин - team;  ТАЛ-250К, MK STF 8", LS60 Ha

"С хобби как со спортом - заниматься имеет смысл только на пределе возможностей, выкладываясь по-полной.  Завел хобби - именно занимайся им, всерьез, без послаблений и профанации!"  А. Юдин. 31.05.2014. Москва

Andreas-TAL

• Гость
... the last set ...
Не понял, экпортные ТАЛ-250К с ситалловыми ГЗ бывают?

Dear Alexey!
I´m not sure if I understand your question! I used different translation programs, but I´m still not sure. Did you ask something to the glass-type of the main mirror?

Оффлайн leviathan

• Благодарностей: 1606
  • Смотри в оба !
    • Сообщения от leviathan
Мой вопрос кажется в пролёте...
Я видел всё небо !

Оффлайн dark-nebula

• Благодарностей: 16
  • Мне нравится троллить этот форум! :)
    • Сообщения от dark-nebula
Цитата
I´m not sure if I understand your question! I used different translation programs, but I´m still not sure. Did you ask something to the glass-type of the main mirror?

What sort of mirror glass-type  in your the modified Tal-telescope?  :)

Andreas-TAL

• Гость
//Конечно, мы проверили оптику, прежде чем прилагать такие усилия.
Это "один из лучших " с RMS в пределах 1/18 - 1/20 волны и со Штрелем 0,88 - 0,91.

Dear Fidel!
Thanks for doing the calculations again with AtmosFringe (I think you use this program) again. I'm surprised that the result of the single interferometry picture is not better (I just took the first picture I found).
The OpenFringe test reports published above are averaged from multiple interferometry pictures (coma should be deactivated cause the telescope was miscollimated and it was not enough time collimate the optics at once). I just tried to find other interferometry data from this telescope on my laptop but I wasn´t successful. It´s not my TAL-250K, therefore I didn´t archive too much data.
But Im definitely sure, that the telescope showed "sufficiend" performance at the optical bench in (theory) and at the sky (in practice).
It was a long search to find a suitable TAL-250K within the range of 0.88 Strehl - mostly we found "lemons".

Опять: Извините за написание материалы на английском языке.
Должен ли я попытаться перевести текст с программами перевода?
Или это не реально помочь?